The Kabal is finished

 

Totals up to:
3x 10x Warriors w/ Blaster and Splinter Cannon
3x 10x Wyches w/ Hekatrix w/ Agonizer and PGL
2x 7x Trueborn w/ 4x Blasters
1x Archon, built with Huskblade and Soul Trap
1x Duke, using the DE Lokir Felheart model
6x Raiders, using the Shark Fin sails
3x Ravagers, using the barbed thorns




This is the Archon and some Trueborn w/ Blasters - I used some left over Shredders for some Blasters.


This is my Duke with his body guard.


Here's a shot of all the Raiders and Ravagers.


These are my newly assembled Ravagers - I just finished them last night at 3:00 am.


Here's my battleline of Kabal Warriors.


These are my crazed and horny Wyches.


And these are the dice I plan on using with them.

Now that I'm done building models for a LONG long time.. all I need is a name for these guys.  Kabal of the blank blank?  This will be hard..
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : The Kabal is finished

0 carutan:

Post a Comment